DEBT FIGHTER – Financial Counselling to help eliminate your debt.
Our passion is helping individuals resolve their financial crisis. We, like many of our clients have been unemployed. We have compassion for the stress they are living through and would like to share valuable credit information to assist them now and into their futures. Knowledge is power and our clients are empowered to be credit wise and in control of their financial future. Our business path has always been in the credit industry. We have extended experience working in Financial Counselling and Credit Counselling. We are most helpful to our clients in resolving their debt problems. This was confirmed winning the Biz X Magazine Award for “Super Hero Debt Relief Fighter.” The numerous testimonials received from our clients validated that they knew we respected and valued them for sharing their most secret financial information with us.
Noticing there was a need for credit counselling to be done around the clients work schedule, DEBT FIGHTER’s uniqueness is that we make our clients our priority by making appointments around their schedule. They do not have to ask for time off work to attend our counselling sessions. Appointments are flexible, discreet and always confidential. Credit card debts including loans cannot be erased off your credit report. We do not make promises to reduce your debt or make your debts disappear. We will however work with you to assist you in making the best financial decision to ease your debt payments and stress level.
• Credit Counselling – Winner Biz X Award “Super Hero Debt Relief Fighter”
• Registered Insolvency Counsellor, Canadian Association of Insolvency and
• Introduction to Problem Gambling, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
• Equifax Canada – Independent Commercial Sales Agent
• Windsor Credit Bureau Limited and the Collection Service Of Windsor Ltd.
• Credit Association of Canada (Windsor Chapter) Board Member
• Dale Carnegie Course, Dale Carnegie Business Group
• Team Member, International Dragon Boats for the Cure
• Katelyn Bedard Bone Marrow Association
• Women’s Economic Forum – Board Member
• Women’s Economic Forum – President
• Heart and Stroke Association
• Alzheimer Society Windsor-Essex County